If you feel that your purchase has developed a fault, then please contact us with photographs of the problem by email at email@example.com before returning any goods - we may be able to fix the problem without you incurring any postage costs.
Goods purchased from GRAVEL RIDER are normally covered by a manufacturer's warranty, which usually covers manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship, for one year from purchase.
If your faulty item needs to be sent back to us, once received, it will undergo an inspection. It is possible that we then might need to send the item to the manufacturer to confirm a fault.
Once received and inspected, we will get in contact with you for the next steps in completing your claim.
In all cases;
- Normal wear and tear is excluded from the above warranties.
- Warranties only apply to goods in the ownership of the original purchaser.
- Postage and packaging, including costs, remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We advise the use of a tracked and insured postal service.
- We are not responsible for returned goods until received by us.
LOWMASS wheels warranty details an be found HERE