Take care to read the full specifications of your chosen wheelset, paying particular attention to the rider weight limit and any tyre pressure ratings.
Once confirmed, custom built wheels can only be returned/refunded if they are deemed to be faulty.
Appropriate tyres must be used, following the tyre manufacturer's minimum tyre pressure rating.
In addition to any component manufacturer's warranty, we provide a 24 month warranty for the integrity of the build as well as spoke failure.
Free truing is provided to undamaged wheels, for the life of the wheel.
In the event of damage or crash damage, please contact us and we will offer replacement parts or replacement wheel(s) at a discount.
In the case of repairable damage, if we make the repairs we may charge for labour.
If you think your wheels have developed a fault, please contact us as soon as possible using the form below.
Regular inspection and maintenance is critical with all bicycle wheels, because their integrity carries a risk to personal safety.
If you have any concerns about the integrity of your wheels DO NOT RIDE THEM and have them checked by a qualified professional or contact us immediately.
In all cases;
- Normal wear and tear is excluded from the above warranties.
- Warranties and free truing only apply to wheels in the ownership of the original purchaser.
- Postage and packaging, including costs, remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We advise the use of a tracked and insured postal service.
- We are not responsible for returned goods until received by us.